Playing Foosball

Financial Freedom
when retired 

A Free Webinar on How to plan for your peaceful frutiful retirement

51%

Indians who participated in the survey stated that they had not planned for retirement at all.With average life spans increasing and traditional family structures collapsing,

69%

percent in this set of survey did not have a retirement plan in place. only 52 percent of the respondents knew how much they needed for retirement. The remaining 48 percent did not have any awareness of their retirement kitty.

30%

of the required Retirement corpus is taken care by Provident Fund & gratuity , But Big

Facts & Figures In Numbers

Professional Male

Presented by Sachin Thorat
Founder , Moneyplan

The host for the webinar has vast experience in investing and finance . He had worked with Leading Investment , Insurane co. at varius levels . He has been serving people for their Financial Journey since past 15+ years . More than 500+ People had benefited with his trust worthy knowledge and ethical practise 

In this webinar we will cover

 

I want to join the webinar,
Sign me up!

Thanks for submitting!

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
Confident Businesswoman

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!